Old 10-10-2007, 01:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Hemp (Corn-to-Ethanol: US Agribusiness Magic Path To A World Food Monopoly)

In article fc.003d094102317f103b9aca006e8d30bb.2317f83@pmug. org,
(Glenna Rose) wrote:

Hemp: Bio-fuel source, clothing source, etc., and all the industries that
spring up around it. If the smokers want to smoke it, let them providing
what I hear about hemp for smoking is correct (that is is not at all like
smoking its near cousin).

No, but from the air, it will drive the DEA crazy. I presume it's
infared fingerprint looks an awful lot like the local wacko weed.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley