Old 10-10-2007, 03:45 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default lawn winterize

Ann said:

Eggs Zachtly expounded:

[flup set to a.h.l.g.]

Followups reset.

No they weren't. You only partially reset them. So, do you have a double
standard about crossposts? You only want them crossposted to where *you*
frequent?

Why do you keep trying to redirect? There are
people in rec.gardens who are interested as well.

I have no interest in misc.rural [1] and I don't read rec.gardens on a
regular basis, but in the future should both a.h.l.g. and r.g. be in the
crossposted message, *and* my reply is relevant [2] to both groups, tho I
detest crossposts, I'll leave them. Fair enough?

[1]. Which you didn't reset. And, which is apparently where the post I
replied to originated, unless it was a post by a nym-shifter. I've little
time to do that in-depth of a search to know if it was a nym-shifter, tho I
doubt it was.

[2] I replied to only a part of BR's post dealing with "lawn", which I felt
was more relevant to a.h.l.g.

Make sense? =)

--

Eggs

Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man
who can't get his pants off.