Old 09-10-2007, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default How to use a daisy grubber ?

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:40:00 +0100, "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

Right, nasty daisy's all over my lawn, I've bought a daisy grubber
but I've no idea how on earth to use one and can't find anything on
the internet that helps either.

I understand that they have a tap root so that you should be able to
get them out in one go but how are you supposed to use the grubber to
get it out ?.

When I had a lawn I used mine more for dandelions than for daisies.
It's a very satisfying feeling to push it right down beside a
dandelion root and lever it out.

Pam in Bristol