Old 09-10-2007, 09:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default Asiatic Lily

Jim Carlock wrote:
Wait for Barbara's answer. I'm just posting the same flower
with a different background. Photo editing software makes
changing the background pretty easy.

I don't have a tool that grabs the commentary from the original
and places it into the new picture. The editor used to make the
new picture here does not keep the comments inside the picture
and does not provide a way to put the commentary into it. It's
older software made by Microsoft.

I need an editor that will keep the comments. I bet Barbara's
software handles such comments without having to use another
tool. Perhaps she can knows of such a tool and can help out in
that way.

That's rather clever, I'm afraid I cannot do photo shop (or in my case
PaintShop Pro)
I use walls or place flowers on a white table or use some other backdrop.