Old 10-10-2007, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

"Des Higgins" wrote
Were you appalled by the bad structure or the bad grammar? Both were
pretty dire. I struggled to remember the syntax. I used to write huge
wadges of the stuff (it looked nicer than above) but the last program
I wrote was in Python and that was 8 years ago.
These days I just sit at a PC looking perplexed.
Des

I know the feeling. Business Basic was my poison and now I open the
Microsoft magazine that sometimes arrives in the mail and have no idea what
they are on about :~(
Jenny