Old 10-10-2007, 02:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Hot Here in NE USA

Ann wrote in
:

enigma expounded:

my weather station says clear

I forgot to ask - what kind of station do you have? Mine's
a Davis Vantage Pro 2, it is fun and works well, but I
still need to mount the anemometer.

Oregon Scientific WMR968.
i need to get the cover for the temperature & humidity sensor.
the heavy dews we've had lately are messing up the humidity
readings. everything is solar powered with battery backup. i
downloaded the software to post to Weather Underground, but i
need to get a long enough USB cable to reach my desktop from
the computer. the one i have has an 18" cable, which just
about reaches from the USB port on the front of the computer
to the top of the case.
i'm not really happy with the location of my anemometer. i
think i'd like to move everything up to the roof.
lee