Old 10-10-2007, 11:56 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default lawn winterize

Eggs Zachtly expounded:

No they weren't. You only partially reset them. So, do you have a double
standard about crossposts? You only want them crossposted to where *you*
frequent?

NO, it was late and I didn't notice the other.

Why do you keep trying to redirect? There are
people in rec.gardens who are interested as well.

I have no interest in misc.rural [1] and I don't read rec.gardens on a
regular basis, but in the future should both a.h.l.g. and r.g. be in the
crossposted message, *and* my reply is relevant [2] to both groups, tho I
detest crossposts, I'll leave them. Fair enough?

Not really.
[1]. Which you didn't reset. And, which is apparently where the post I
replied to originated, unless it was a post by a nym-shifter. I've little
time to do that in-depth of a search to know if it was a nym-shifter, tho I
doubt it was.

Just leave the follups alone and you don't have to keep track of
anything.
[2] I replied to only a part of BR's post dealing with "lawn", which I felt
was more relevant to a.h.l.g.

Make sense? =)

{shrug} Not really. There are many in rec.gardens participating in
this thread, and interested. I only snip when it's a troll post and I
know a post about roses shoudln't go to say, alt.repair.toyota. Other
than that, when a conversation is going in and out of three or four
newsgroups and everyone seems to be participating I leave it alone.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts