Old 10-10-2007, 12:54 PM posted to uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,demon.local,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture
[email protected] MAOgilvie@indaal.co.uk is offline

Default Four-legged friend or foe? Dog walking displaces native birds from natural areas

On 10 Oct, 20:42, "John M." wrote:
On Oct 5, 10:32 am, Gloria wrote:
On Oct 9, 10:29 pm, Gloria wrote:
I'm curious to know, Pete, why you found it necessary to change
pseudonyms here while replying to yourself.

So, Pete - which is the original name you used all those years ago,
and so Pete is, we assume, your real name - why don't you answer the
question? And I now have a further question for you , Pete, which is
"Why do you find it necessary to mess around with the headers in your
reply, and to alter my original text in that reply?" Got something to
hide perhaps? I'm sorry that you are confined to a wheelchair and with
the thought-police breathing hard down your neck, but that's no excuse
for such behaviour.

Please don't overtly snipped the posts otherwise we lose the context, and we don't do that kind of thing here.

No snipped text was in context for my reply. Concerning removal of
material from posts when it is irrelevant to the reply is made at the
request of Google, who host these forums. I for one appreciate this
and always seek to conform in this case.

Let's stay on topic. Have you read my book on Grebes? I use original
research to prove that dogs kill Grebes.
Which is more important - a dog or a Grebe?

--

Malcolm Ogilvie