Old 10-10-2007, 12:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
AusDigi AusDigi is offline

Default 17 Orchids in One Day

I recently met both P Max and John V in the flesh for the first time - I
think my first meeting of people I met online here first.

On to the headline story. A week ago I popped around a few places and didn't
think I got much done in the end. However counting my orchid species I
realized I had 17 species in flower, 16 from one small reserve. You can view
images of most of them via the link below.

I've attached a photo with a pollinator on a spider orchid. I got a few
shots but none of them turned out that great, especially not the ones where
the wasp was positioned properly.

--
http://photos.rnr.id.au/2007/10/02/

Attached Thumbnails
17 Orchids in One Day-arachnorchis_parva_balukwillam071002-9867.jpg