Old 10-10-2007, 05:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default Leaf Mold, Do Tell..

In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

Spread it on the ground, pile it up, add stuff or not....... Just

don't bag it up and throw it away. It's all good.

Sound advice! Would add the less energy we put in the better. May
not be real fast but time is not the issue preserving organic matter
is. I value anything that was once alive. Anything that passed thru a
living organism better. That may make it easier for plants to recycle
again to us.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade