Old 10-10-2007, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

On 10 Oct, 12:11, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
Sigh. Votive candles were beeswax. I was given one as part of my
confirmation, as a symbol, to keep. Roman catholics also burnt candles
in front of images of the BVM, if they could afford them. A shepherd
would clearly not have used beeswax candles for light, but might well
have had one or two, small, votive candles.

Read that as : Catholics burnt candles in front of images of the BMW
if they could afford them. Now, VM stands for Virgin Mary. Does the B
stands for Blue?