Old 10-10-2007, 09:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default 17 Orchids in One Day

Great seeing these, Reiner. Quite a haul for one day!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Amazing stuff Reiner, love your photo's. I was wondering when or if you
blokes down under
would meet?
Of course the Glossodia major & Thelymitra pauciflora are my faves.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers Wendy
"AusDigi" wrote in message
I recently met both P Max and John V in the flesh for the first time - I
think my first meeting of people I met online here first.

On to the headline story. A week ago I popped around a few places and
didn't
think I got much done in the end. However counting my orchid species I
realized I had 17 species in flower, 16 from one small reserve. You can
view
images of most of them via the link below.

I've attached a photo with a pollinator on a spider orchid. I got a few
shots but none of them turned out that great, especially not the ones
where
the wasp was positioned properly.

--
http://photos.rnr.id.au/2007/10/02/