Old 11-10-2007, 03:41 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens,misc.rural
Jim Jim is offline

Default lawn winterize

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

[irrelevant groups snipped]
[flup set to a.h.l.g.]

Jim said:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Ann said:
Eggs Zachtly expounded:

Yet, you /still/ didn't restore the missing group. Your excuse this time
would be that it was too early?

Do what you want. I'm not the only one who restored the followups you
set.

Sure you are.

what about those in your kill file?
how is it you know what they do?

Did you even read the paragraph, that you quoted, below?

yep.

Pay particular
attention to the sentence, "I have no hard-kills set for this group.". Any
downscored posters are only marked as read. Simply viewing "All Posts"
reveals everyone that posted to the thread.

noting your additional explanation contained here.

Only four people have replied to this sub-thread: You, BR,
Steveo, and myself. BR and Steveo both left the flup as I set it. I have no
hard-kills set for this group.

Who else does do you see that restored the

so what happened right here? btw - I was being
tolerant. now I'm asking.

groups? Noone. So, it seems that only *you* have a problem with it.

I'll just do as I please from now on, also.

That's as it should be. =)

I've noticed that you re-added misc.rural,

that was rather observant of you. can you tell me
who originally cross posted this thread across the
3 groups?

Jim. I'm guessing you did it to
try and bother me, somehow.

why would I want to bother you Eggs?

You failed, miserably. All that you've proved
is that you failed to read (comprehend?)

I read it. the proper an accepted term is and always has
been 'killfile' and would have by itself made unnecessary
the additional explanation you included in 'this' reply of
yours..

Eggs, you know how top posting sort of bothers you enough
to the point of where you'll actually in your reply state
"[top-posting fixed]" at the beginning of your replies to
a top poster? doing that habitually as you do projects an
image of you as being one who attempts to impose their will
upon others. is it your will or is it what's been established
as usenet acceptable you desire to have others conform to?

the post to which you replied.

HTH, HAND

had a marvelous day, thank you.

rate the relevance of this conversational exchange for
subject topic matter pertinency towards anyone of the
news groups it has been posted in.

--

Eggs

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is
'uncopyrightable'!