Old 11-10-2007, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kroma Kroma is offline

Default Lawn care

I suppose there is a slim possibility that there's a drain etc underneath
although, after the stones were removed it laid dormant as just soil for a
while and appeared to have the moisture content which I would have expected.

It would seem that the yellow tinge is spreading throughout the lawn now -
just the tips in some areas. It's not all bright yellow by any means -
still looks really nice from a distance.

Kroma

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

The builders could still have plonked spoil in one place OR you could have
naturally boggy area there. Is it remotely possible there's some sort of
drain or pipe that's broken just under the surface there?