Old 11-10-2007, 08:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default 17 Orchids in One Day

A very satisfying trip, Reiner. Presumably the rain down there helped a bit?

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:27:15 +1000, "AusDigi" wrote:

I recently met both P Max and John V in the flesh for the first time - I
think my first meeting of people I met online here first.

On to the headline story. A week ago I popped around a few places and didn't
think I got much done in the end. However counting my orchid species I
realized I had 17 species in flower, 16 from one small reserve. You can view
images of most of them via the link below.

I've attached a photo with a pollinator on a spider orchid. I got a few
shots but none of them turned out that great, especially not the ones where
the wasp was positioned properly.

Dave Gillingham