Old 11-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Char Kenny Char Kenny is offline
Registered User

Smile Bird houses, feeders and food - which ones to buy?

Hello fellow bird-lovers!

I have just moved from country Ireland to city England and am really disappointed by the lack of birds in my new garden. I am thinking about buying a bird house/feeder and some food. I visited the local garden centre and was overwhelmed by the amount of brands available.

To me, it seems like a choice between buying Tesco cornflakes and Kelloggs cornflakes but I'm a newbie to this. Can any of you share your thoughts on which brand is best to get and which brand I should avoid. Can the birds really tell a difference?

Thanks very much!