Old 11-10-2007, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

, I, Marvo, say :

On 11 Oct, 11:34, "Uncle Marvo"
Err.. me again. If 5 down start with T, got One of elder gods
defeated by Zeus (5) ... who is he? I've got T-R-S.

There were only 12 and none have 5 letters or begin with T!
What have you got wrong?

From Embrocation, 2 down Cut grass (3) Mow, 3 down Full (7) Replete,

4 down I don't know, Grapple - confirm (6) then 5 down One of elder
gods defeated by Zeus (5) and that should start with the T from
Embrocation. Innit.

I have mailed someone who will definitely know.

That means that several people can now get on with some work :-)