Old 11-10-2007, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo writes

That's why I do the Times, not the Grauniad. You get sensible
questions, sometimes.

It'd be a lot more sense if you were to do the 'cryptic' and not the
'quick'. Then you'd get unambiguous clues.

I only do the cryptic. Once I've done the killer, fiendish and whatever
other Su Doku they give you, the word puzzle and the Polygon. And been down
the pub.

I don't read the paper itself, someone else has that. I pay 10p for the
Times 2 and the back page for the crossword. Bargain.

:-)