Old 11-10-2007, 09:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
J. Davidson J. Davidson is offline

Default tree seeds in green bean like growths

I collected a long "green bean" like thing with seeds in it, germinated
nearly all of the seeds, and am now trying to grow this tree in my sunroom.
Would some kind soul who knows trees tell me the names of some trees which
this could be, and I will be able to look up and identify the tree. It was
a mature tree, and I enjoy the challenge of attempting to grow one.
And does anyone know a good tree book?
Thanks,
Jackie Davidson