Old 12-10-2007, 12:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default Asiatic Lily

Omelet wrote:
In article , "MPM"
wrote:

As for me; I'm hi-tech enough to grab pics. & re-arrange them {don't own
a camera}

I only invested in one (a camera) about 3 years ago. It was worth it. :-)

Have you checked out Mirror filters yet?

Plugin Galaxy has an excellent one.

I've owned several digital.. The last one I got was an investment in
quality and I must say it's the best dang thing I've ever got.

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT / 350D
Sigma 28-70mm F2.8-4.0 Lens
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO Macro D Lens
4 GIG Micro drive

Best $1,600 I spent and use it dang near daily.

As for PS and plugins.. I dislike over usage of plugins so stay away
from them. Know some years ago lens flair was HUGE and everyone used
it.. Almost as annoying as emboss.

The BEST use of Photoshop is that in which you can't tell that it's been
used at all.