Old 12-10-2007, 03:14 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_9_] Jonno[_9_] is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

You seem to forget, Im a swinging voter.
As far as those far fetched interest rates go, that happened when the
banks were deregulated and shows you dont know what youre talking
about.. Overseas banks soon brought in competitors and the banks soon
came to their senses. You cant rip the heart out of a country and expect
them to live.
You have to bleed people slowly. In other words, for those who think
slow like you, dont kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

wilde wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message
No No need , John Howard needs all the help he can get....
No seat, and Costello romps it home, as the leader of the opposition!

In a perverse way, I'm actually looking forward to Labor getting into
power. We'll probably get an interest rate hike to 18% in no time. Then
I can buy investment properties cheaply like I did when Keating was in
charge. LOL, I'm voting Labor. I hope you do too.