Old 12-10-2007, 08:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

"Jonno" wrote in message
It obvious that any "water initiative" is set up to benefit those who have
brought the utilities.

When it comes to environmental flows, it doesn't benefit those who've bought
the utilities, it benefits the rivers. The rivers will die totally and
irretrievably unless they have those environmental flows

Even the proposed pipeline from Goulburn is
to allow water "swapping" to the highest bidder.
I dont give a stuff who gets in, but I want them to look after the whole
community, and not only those who reckon they're born to rule.
If were doing so well why isn't it apparent to all of us and why are the
employment figures fudged?

Supposedly the way the stats now work is so that they comply with
international standards. That's all well and good and I wouldn't mind at
all if we weren't fed the line of "lowest unemployment figures in 32 years".
They're comparing apples with oranges and the sodding media never seem to be
able to figure out that the counting method has changed.