Old 12-10-2007, 08:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_9_] Jonno[_9_] is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

Youve got to admit he got a better treasures in since, but he is a bit
callous and cynical. And he ought to work on that smile..He looks like a
croc.

FarmI wrote:
"wilde" wrote in message

In a perverse way, I'm actually looking forward to Labor getting into
power. We'll probably get an interest rate hike to 18% in no time. Then I
can buy investment properties cheaply like I did when Keating was in
charge. LOL, I'm voting Labor. I hope you do too.

Well I hope you took advantage of the time when Howard was Treasurer. He
still has the distinction of being the Treasurer to have the highest
interest rate at +20%. IIRC, the interest rate got to 21.9%.