Old 12-10-2007, 03:04 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_9_] Jonno[_9_] is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

Lets hope so. He hasnt got his seat anymore it seems, so people cant
kick him in the seat.

Paul wrote:
wilde wrote:

Then I can buy investment properties cheaply like I did when Keating
was in charge. LOL, I'm voting Labor. I hope you do too.

I bet you didn't have the money to buy any investment properties.

Don't forget Howard has the pathetic distinction of allowing the
highest interest rates that Australians have ever suffered.

Besides that, Howard is the biggest liar that Australia has ever
known - Port Arthur, GST, Children Overboard, Iraq and WMD and
don't forget the $200,000,000 to pull his pathetic brother out
of the shit and the "FREE" Trade agreement with the USA.
Oh, did I mention WorkChoices? LOL... Slavery.
The way he licks Yankee arse is soooooo.... pathetic.

Roll on the election and Bye-Bye Johnny.

I hear he has finally got some guts and may announce it on Sunday?

The sooner the better, good riddance and **** off!

Paul