Old 12-10-2007, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Kids! Ya gotta love them

"Muddymike" wrote
"CWatters" wrote
This evening my 5 year old went all thoughtful then
pronounced..."Daddy...when it snows you can use the lawnmower to suck it
up"

After laughing for a moment I resolved to enquire here if anyone has
tried
using a ride on mower for snow clearing? I suspect it would jam up
quickly
but you never know.

I think that even with very dry snow a ride on would struggle, I have
however seen snow plough attachments to go on the front of bigger ride on
mowers and contemplated fabricating one for mine before I bought this
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10022?sort=5
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10021?sort=5
Mike

Just had a look at your photo's Mike - love the shed within a shed :~))
Jenny