Old 12-10-2007, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Kids! Ya gotta love them

I think that even with very dry snow a ride on would struggle, I have
however seen snow plough attachments to go on the front of bigger ride on
mowers and contemplated fabricating one for mine before I bought this
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10022?sort=5
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10021?sort=5
Mike

Just had a look at your photo's Mike - love the shed within a shed :~))
Jenny

That was a work in progress shot with the idea being to leave the old shed
in situ for as long as possible to save having to store everything that was
in it. The project is now finished and I have added a shot of the final
result.
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10461?sort=5

Must find time to update the garden pictures as a few changes have been made
through the summer.

Mike