Old 12-10-2007, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Kids! Ya gotta love them

"Muddymike" wrote in message
news
I think that even with very dry snow a ride on would struggle, I have
however seen snow plough attachments to go on the front of bigger ride
on mowers and contemplated fabricating one for mine before I bought this
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10022?sort=5
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10021?sort=5
Mike

Just had a look at your photo's Mike - love the shed within a shed :~))
Jenny

That was a work in progress shot with the idea being to leave the old shed
in situ for as long as possible to save having to store everything that
was in it. The project is now finished and I have added a shot of the
final result.
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10461?sort=5

Must find time to update the garden pictures as a few changes have been
made through the summer.
Mike

OH !
I thought you'd left the shed in situ :~)
Jenny