Old 12-10-2007, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

On 12/10/07 11:37, in article , "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo writes
, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo writes

That's why I do the Times, not the Grauniad. You get sensible
questions, sometimes.

It'd be a lot more sense if you were to do the 'cryptic' and not the
'quick'. Then you'd get unambiguous clues.

I only do the cryptic. Once I've done the killer, fiendish and
whatever other Su Doku they give you, the word puzzle and the
Polygon. And been down the pub.

I don't read the paper itself, someone else has that. I pay 10p for
the Times 2 and the back page for the crossword. Bargain.

What do you have against the grauniad cryptic? Apart from not seeing
enough of Araucaria? And the fact that you have to pay an exorbitant
amount to do the crossword on the web.

And that's not enough?

My mate who kbows everything can't do this God clue.

Type

which elder gods did zeus defeat?

into Google, and feel lucky. And that chap didn't even get the same
letters!

Titan

--
Sacha