Old 12-10-2007, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Serena Blanchflower Serena Blanchflower is offline

Default Bird houses, feeders and food - which ones to buy?

* JakeD wrote, On 12/10/2007 12:08:

That's interesting - thanks for that. Two of the birds in your photos
are also common in my garden: sparrows and wood pigeons. I rather like
the sound wood pigeons make.

Both of those are largely ground feeders, although the sparrows will
sometimes use a seed feeder. In my garden they do a good job of
clearing up any sunflower seeds which are dropped from the feeder.

--
Cheers, Serena
People are forever calling me a hypochondriac and, let me tell you,