Old 12-10-2007, 03:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_2_] Omelet[_2_] is offline

Default Asiatic Lily

In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

The BEST use of Photoshop is that in which you can't tell that it's been
used at all.

No arguments there. :-) Did you see that rain forest photo I posted?

Nope.. Just subbed to the group last month. Or I miss it? Thread title?

This thread, more or less. :-)
I just posted it yesterday morning.
I could re-post it but don't want to annoy the group!

At any rate, love the camera..

Do have a Mavica CD1000 which was fun for a non SLR but writing to the
CDs in camera got old, slow.. Also have a Kodak DC 110 which I love the
outdoor shots with it.. Just sucks batteries like a leach.

lol I know that feeling!
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein