Old 12-10-2007, 04:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default Asiatic Lily

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

The BEST use of Photoshop is that in which you can't tell that it's been
used at all.
No arguments there. :-) Did you see that rain forest photo I posted?

Nope.. Just subbed to the group last month. Or I miss it? Thread title?

This thread, more or less. :-)
I just posted it yesterday morning.
I could re-post it but don't want to annoy the group!

At any rate, love the camera..

Do have a Mavica CD1000 which was fun for a non SLR but writing to the
CDs in camera got old, slow.. Also have a Kodak DC 110 which I love the
outdoor shots with it.. Just sucks batteries like a leach.

lol I know that feeling!

Oooohh.. Yeah, I saw it..

1/2 way down and 2/3 to the right there is a spot beside the tree that
was not smudged after the clone brush was used...

Nice work though and good example.. Should post the 'before' of it as an
example of the true power of Photoshop.

Reminds me of the inhuman models anymore..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aHLpRxAmCrw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkdXoGEUVRk

And one of my fave..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pcFlxSlOKNI