Old 13-10-2007, 12:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Leaf Mold, Do Tell..

On 10/11/07 8:36 PM, in article ,
"Charlie" Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:09:34 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

I like to think of fall as the start of the year - always have. I love the
harvest and feeling of settling in for the long haul. Spring and summer
always go to quick.

Cheryl

I've been thinking about what you said, while cleaning up the garden
and beginning to prepare it for next spring. It required a bit of
effort to accomplish the mental change, but it does give me a new
perspective upon the circle of seasons....perhaps that of metamorphosis
or the time spent in the womb, beginning in the fall and then the
birth in the spring.

Thanks for the mental exercise and mindshift.

Charlie

Anytime Charlie - fall is for reflection and a good way to start the new
year. Spring, like hope, is far too fleeting.

Cheryl