Old 13-10-2007, 12:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Leaf Mold, Do Tell..

On 10/12/07 8:19 PM, in article ,
"Ann" wrote:

Charlie expounded:

Ahh, c'mon, can't I just do the cliff's books routine and listen to a
few more podcasts???

You could, but you'd miss all the little meanderings he goes through.
Just when he gets almost stiflingly clinical he goes off on a jaunt
that leads to wonderful places )

Damn, why did I just get this feeling of being back in school and Mrs.
Richards standing over me in English class? ;-) BTW, she was my
neighbor and favorite teacher, feisty as hell and back in the days
before, not afraid to box your ear when necessary. She even gave me
hell in my, or her, own backyard when necessary.

Sounds like my kind of woman! A teacher who taught because she loved
it. Lucky you!

Wish my kids could get a few of those. Though, I do like my son's history
teacher. Lots of love for the subjects and for the kids.