Old 13-10-2007, 04:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
MLF MLF is offline

Default Concrete?

The first pond I had was a garden pond, about 12'x6' made of brick and lined
with concrete. It came with the house. It worked well for so small a pond,
and the fishes and frogs and plants liked it.

I wonder if any of you have suggestions for concrete. There are a multitude
of types and additives. However, I would like to know exactly what type is
recommended for lining a pond. And what additives to avoid.

Michael
New Orleans, Louisiana USA