Old 13-10-2007, 07:23 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pat Pat is offline

Default Concrete?

Gunite or shotcrete.

"MLF" wrote in message

The first pond I had was a garden pond, about 12'x6' made of brick and
lined with concrete. It came with the house. It worked well for so small a
pond, and the fishes and frogs and plants liked it.

I wonder if any of you have suggestions for concrete. There are a
multitude of types and additives. However, I would like to know exactly
what type is recommended for lining a pond. And what additives to avoid.

Michael
New Orleans, Louisiana USA