Old 14-10-2007, 01:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ferd Farkel Ferd Farkel is offline

Default Hemp (Corn-to-Ethanol: US Agribusiness Magic Path To A World Food Monopoly)

On Oct 12, 1:52 am, Ferd Farkel wrote:
On Oct 11, 10:06 pm, Billy wrote:

In article . com,
Ferd Farkel wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:51 pm, Billy wrote:
In article .com,
Ferd Farkel wrote:

On Oct 9, 8:07 pm, Billy wrote:
In article fc.003d094102317f103b9aca006e8d30bb.2317...@pmug. org,
(Glenna Rose) wrote:

Hemp: Bio-fuel source, clothing source, etc., and all the industries
that
spring up around it. If the smokers want to smoke it, let them
providing
what I hear about hemp for smoking is correct (that is is not at all
like
smoking its near cousin).

No, but from the air, it will drive the DEA crazy. I presume it's
infared fingerprint looks an awful lot like the local wacko weed.

Fiber hemp is planted close together, so that the individual
plants will compete for sunlight and grow tall, producing
longer fibers (aka bast). Such plants can exceed 20 feet in
height, with few or no branches. Shorter C. Indica strains are
given more breathing space so that the plants can bush out
and produce more flower clusters. Additionally, male plants
will be culled out early to prolong the females' flowering stage,
boosting THC content. The two subspecies look nothing alike,
save for the characteristic fingerlike leaves, and then only
vaguely so.

The infrared signatures aren't similar?

Do stalks show up the same as leaves and flowers?

Do you always answer a question with a question?

Sometimes a question isn't really a question.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those
who understand binary, and those who don't.