Old 14-10-2007, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Leaf Mold, Do Tell..

Charlie wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:49:15 -0500, "cat daddy"
wrote:

Yeah, well.......... didn't want to bring out the pro- or anti- zealots
particularly, and it was late. I tried, but deleted whatever else I was
going to say about it. Discussion of tea making makes the discussion of
composting methods pale in comparison.

After reading, and thinking, about this at some length today, I
understand why it was simpler for you to just put up a roadsign.

I just can't commit to extended conversations these days, and there was
quite the extended one here in the past on compost teas. I even joined a
Yahoo group about it, and there are some very passionate people researching
the subject, most with some quite interesting contraptions to sell
So, I just enjoy the alchemy, whether it's voodoo or not.