Old 14-10-2007, 10:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Usenet2007@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG is offline

Default Leaf Mold, Do Tell..

In article , Charlie
says...
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:15:03 -0400, Ann wrote:

Charlie expounded:

Damn, I gotta read the Books.

Yes you do!

Ahh, c'mon, can't I just do the cliff's books routine and listen to a
few more podcasts???

Damn, why did I just get this feeling of being back in school and Mrs.
Richards standing over me in English class? ;-) BTW, she was my
neighbor and favorite teacher, feisty as hell and back in the days
before, not afraid to box your ear when necessary. She even gave me
hell in my, or her, own backyard when necessary.

Wow... That's kinky.

--
Want Privacy?
http://www.MinistryOfPrivacy.com/