Old 14-10-2007, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Another silly question

"Wally" wrote in message
I have a row of Brussels Sprouts which are doing
very nicely, but having a look around my allotment
today I noticed they where overrun with White Fly.
I got out the Fairy Liquid and gave them a good spraying
not knowing any other treatment.

Now the question, did I do the right thing and do you
know of a better way of getting rid of them ??

Sorry if these questions seem trivial but this is my first year
of growing vegetables and the way I look at it, if you don't
ask you don't learn.

What you did, is exactly what I would do.

Alan