Old 14-10-2007, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Leaf Mold, Do Tell..

Charlie wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 00:20:18 -0500, "cat daddy"
wrote:

So, I just enjoy the alchemy, whether it's voodoo or not.

Honor and respect. Relationships. Our blessings come from the
community of the soil organisms and we should be willing to give back
to the community in return for what it has brought forth. I now see
that this is about community and respect. We should be active
partipants in this process, not just takers. We are a part of this
community and our respect and participation is required.
Connectedness. Balance. The soil devours all, yet brings forth all.

****** "It is mystical and magical, this web of interconnectedness that we
so
often fail to perceive and respect."****** -Charlie

And this is most sig worthy!

Wow, thanks for the boost.

And thank you for writing so eloquently on a wide range of related
subjects. This place is much more interesting because of your contributions.
Much appreciated.

Not to put a great deal of significance into where I am now, but my first
memory from childhood is sitting in a bare flowerbed, looking for the