Old 15-10-2007, 05:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Lawn sweeper

"Jo Ann" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone ever try one of these gadgets? Any success with it?

http://www.tiny.cc/Og4m9

(If this link doesn't work for some reason, try brookstone.com, search
for lawn sweeper)

I have one I don't use. It works fine for leaves, except it doesn't throw the
leaves up in the back of the bin, so you have to dump it very often. It was very
useful for mountain ash berries when that was a problem. Probably also good for
acorns and pine needles. It is some work to push it, depending on the brush
depth setting. I use my snapper mower to clean up leaves. Since it grinds them
up, I go a lot further between dumpings.

Bob