Old 16-10-2007, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Jim is offline

Default Treating houseplants before bring them indoors

last year while visiting my brother our visit kept being
interrupted by wasp flying around inside his house. we'd
kill one and almost get back to enjoying our visit when
another wasp would start buzzing around in the room. after
killing about five of them we decided we'd look for the source.
turned out to be one of the hanging baskets he'd brought in
from the front porch that morning had a wasp nest in it. and
yep that basket went back outside.