Old 04-04-2003, 02:20 PM
C. Hurst

Default About 20 years ago...

On 31 Mar 2003 09:03:27 -0800, (Motordome) wrote:

...my mother and I planted a climing hydrangea next to our back porch

snipped wonderful story for brevity
Has anyone else had a
similar experience?

Jeremy "greenthumb" Z., Maine, USA

Jeremy

Many years ago my husband's father brought home a pecan tree from
Mississippi (where he was born) We live in Zone 5 and everyone told
him how impossible it would be...never grow...even if it did grow it
would never produce pecans... Well...he just smiled and nodded...

Now (years later) in Pittsburgh, Indiana there stands a pecan tree
over 30 feet tall.

Carla (...going to plant Wisteria in Indiana...because I just came
back from a trip through Alabama...and it is SO beautiful...)