Old 16-10-2007, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Hedge cutting on the cheap !

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:47:32 +0100, Hugh Jampton
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:51:41 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:

If you don't want to approach the owners then call the local Council Road
Sweeping Dept and tell them it's a dangerous situation for any motorcyclist,
someone has dropped a load of leaves that are now wet and covering the road,
in my experience they will be round in a matter of hours. (i.e.. very
quickly)

Thanks but I'm afraid calling my local council is a total waste of time
(I've done it on many occasions). They just aint interested in anything :-(

My emails to my council must be getting caught in their spam traps.
Either that or I'm on the ignore list.

We have something called a community council which is supposed to let
us influence 5 areas of council work (one of them is bins/recycling
and I assume another is street cleaning)
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free