Old 04-04-2003, 02:33 PM
C. Hurst

Default Court/HOA pounds lady over Wildscape

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 07:28:36 -0600, J Kolenovsky
wrote:

Amen, Ann and say hello to the folks in South Yarmouth and Wood's Hole
for me.

J. Kolenovsky

Ann wrote:

J Kolenovsky expounded:

Homeowner avoids jail over yard

While it wouldn't bother me a bit to have her as my next door
neighbor, this is a prime example of why I would *never* live on
property that is governed by an HOA. No way I'd pay money to have
some busy-bodied group tell me how I could use my property.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

....just my two cents...

Just bought a brand new home with LOTS of land and unlimited
potential last fall because of this...

Before...we lived on a beautiful lake...with a POA...who kept
diddling with the covenant rules until you couldn't even have a (nice)
potting shed (or grape arbor) on your own property... *sigh*

The husband-person and I said "...to heck with that..." and
found a beautiful place in a very small town (sneeze and you'll miss
it) with the boys able to attend their same school system...but off
the lake and away from the POA...

Carla (...excited that it is finally Spring and watching my bulbs
bloom...here in Zone 5...)