Old 16-10-2007, 11:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default lawn winterize

Red wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:59 am, Steveo wrote:
Red wrote:
he got a restricted use pesticide
license just to buy insecticide to kill all the earthworms in the
yard because he could feel the little mounds when he walked on the
grass. Evidently used it all on one application.

DDT?

Wife didn't say which one. I don't think you can buy DDT in the US can
you? Don't see it on the restricted list.

No it has been banned.

It was a tongue in cheek question, never mind. I try to avoid most of the
bizarre inquiries in here as much as I can. Less flames.