Old 17-10-2007, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
japus japus is offline

Default RAISED BEDS

I just finished restructuring my garden of 30 years..made 4 raised beds 4'
X 10' X12"...my wife will be planting some flowers in the spring on one of
the beds, I will used the remainder for my veggies...I have had great
results with container gardneing and like that style of growing.
Recent years havent been kind to me probably because a black walnut is close
by..(which will be down this fall) deer are a problem even living in town,
need to put up a fence of some type they are all over my garlic bed
now...just wondering if anyone has any comments, advice, etc...