Old 17-10-2007, 05:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default OT Music and other stuff

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Charlie expounded:

BTW, how did your test results turn out and are your cold hands a
result of anything? Hope all is Obee kaybee.

I have goiters (that don't show outside - yet. As soon as they do
they'll be removed, that's fer sher!)

My thyroid levels have returned to normal, thankfully. I think the
changes I made to my diet (no more soy milk - it'll throw a borderline
thyroid right over the edge - a good whole foods based vitamin B
supplement, kombucha tea and an herbal supplement from TerraVita that
consists of Bugleweed, Motherwort and Lemon Balm that I take twice a
day) helped to stabilize the thyroid. My skin has plumped up again,
my hair is regrowing, and I've regained the weight I lost. Plus I'm
sleeping. All in all it was a learning experience for me, I know now
how important it is to watch my diet and notice the changes that
happen over time. The endocrinologist said to keep doing whatever I'm
doing but to check back with her within the year so we can keep track
of it over time. I'm hoping those goiters behave, I really don't want
to have an operation, but if things go whacky again and I can't get it
under control, then I'll have to do it. I can feel them; I really
don't like things like collars touching my neck, but they aren't
visible to the world.

Thanx for asking - now I'm going to get ready to go for my walk and
get outdoors into the garden. I'm another garlic procrastinator, it's
going in the ground today!

Hey, I don't want to die either.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley