Old 17-10-2007, 05:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
doofy doofy is offline

Default Hemp (Corn-to-Ethanol: US Agribusiness Magic Path To A WorldFood Monopoly)

Ann wrote:
Charlie expounded:

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:31:20 -0400, Ann wrote:

doofy expounded:

Yeah, but look at his eyes, man. Like glaucoma or something.

Nah, thyroid most likely. Pot smokers are protected against glaucoma,
believe it or not!

Excuse me! Ya'll are talkin' 'bout smokin' pot in this group?

This is rec.gardens.edible. Please note the part that says
*edible*!!!!

Please limit your discussions to methods of ingesting pot. like,
brownies and tea and tuna sandwich seasoning, OK?

Charlie

I'm not the one who brought it up, I merely corrected an inaccuracy. I
no longer ingest it in any form. Those were the daze.....;o)

I smoked pot for a month one night.