Old 17-10-2007, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Charlie Pridham

In article . com,
says...
On Oct 1, 10:01 am, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:

Charlie, did you get my email re Gillian Blades asking do you send to
France as I had to leave them at my old house, I forgot to pot them up
before exchange of Contracts. I sent it a few days ago?
Judith p.s. to those who have emailed me about the move, I promise I
will reply, you have no idea the mess I am in here at the moment!!!!!
Totally off-topic, so rebuke me if you must, but I have a house full
of furniture and on Tuesday the contents of our English house arrive -
2 into 1? Problem I think

Do they have Freecycle in France? If so, problem solved!

--
AnneJ

You may search my time-worn face,
You'll find a merry eye that twinkles.
I am NOT an old lady
Just a little girl with wrinkles!
- Edythe E. Bregnard

I am not even going to think about anything else today, furniture or
anything, I just found a dead mouse in the pool, that's it, I have to
have a sit down.

Judith

I have just returned from madeira, no sign of an email so could you
resend?
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk